New inline forms for the OrangeEdit
€ 129.- *
Since KSS Version 8.5/8.6, the content as well as the syntax of the KUKA standard inline forms has changed considerably.
This extension for the OrangeEdit enables you to use these new inline forms for KSS 8.5/8.6 directly in the OrangeEdit.
- in total 26 new inline forms with KSS 8.5/8.6 compatibility
- new movement commands like PTP, LIN, CIRC, SPTP, SLIN, SCIRC
- new collision detection commands 'CollDetect'
- support for global points
- FDAT global/local parameterizable for global points
- interface to add more inline forms (technologies)
The inline forms for KSS 8.5/8.6 are included with every installation of the OrangeEdit (since version 2.0.15). When the inline forms are used for the first time, the license (activation ID) is requested. In the upcoming dialog a free 14 day license can be activated.
This allows you to calmly test the new functionalities.
If you have any questions about the inline forms, please contact us.
- Motion: SPTP, SLIN, SCIRC, PTP, LIN, CIRC
- Torqumon: SetDefault, SetLimits, Off, SaveMax, UseDataSet
- Logic: Out, Pulse, SynOut, SynPulse, Wait, WaitFor
- Analog output: Static, Dynamic
- Comment: Comment, Stamp
* introduction price for a time unlimited license
Win XP,Vista,7,8,10(x86,x64), .NET 3.5